Friday, January 10, 2014

Blog 11: Ten Hour Check


1.   Where are you doing your mentorship?

I am doing my mentorship at the San Dimas Music store, and I am working privately with a piano instructor.


2.   Who is your contact?



My contact is my mentor, Stacey Ulmer, with whom I have done 27 hours of mentorship with my mentor which has mainly been a long process of learning new things to play and understand, especially with different musical styles and composers.

3.   How many total hours have you done (total hours should be reflected in your mentorship log located on the right hand side of your blog like your WB)?   


I have done a total of 27 hours with my mentor since the beginning of the year, not counting the ten in the summer.


4.   Summarize the 10 hours of service you did.
The ten hours of service I've done are mainly getting my pieces prepared for performances, mainly classical pieces as these are more demanding of a performer's technical abilities and timing. These pieces have taken more than 40 hours each alone to practice and master.




5.   Email your house teacher the name of your contact and their phone number confirming who they should call to verify it.  
Stacey Ulmer

(626) 991-0242


No comments:

Post a Comment