Thursday, August 22, 2013

Blog 3: Topic Choice and Semester 1 ESLR Goals



1. List your topic here:

Piano

2. What do you plan to do this year to show growth in each of the ESLR's? Be specific and use an example. Examples can come from senior project, model assembly, core, and/or participation in senior class ASB or other organizations on campus (clubs etc).

  • As an Effective iPoly Citizen, I will get more involved with community service, such as helping out music students with learning the basics of music before they can start playing an instrument, and maybe helping the drama community with rehearsals. Hopefully I can also be more involved with the senior class in preparing events such as iFest and the Talent Show.
  • As an Effective Learner, I plan to take thorough notes that will help me become a better test taker, be consistent with all of my assignments, and have very good SAT and ACT test scores in order to be accepted into a private university.
  • As an Effective User of Technology, I will continuously be checking the senior blog, my emails, and will use technology to to my advantage when it comes to research and other forms of communicating with teachers and peers.
  • As an Effective Communicator, I will be open minded to everyone's ideas and thoughts, and will be an understanding and supportive group member with my model assembly group.

No comments:

Post a Comment