Saturday, February 22, 2014

Blog 15: Independent Component 2 Approval



1.  Describe in detail what you plan to do for your 30 hours.
For my thirty hours, I want to explore learning another piece, and maybe incorporate what I learn from it into another music performance or so. I'm hoping by doing this, I will be able to find another answer as to why learning different genres and styles can help a pianist become better, even if it means incorporating that into something not necessarily classical, but yet heavily influenced by classical, or at least as demanding of a musician in all aspects as classical music is of a performer. I do know I'm going to be doing this to also help me prepare for talent show.
2.  Discuss how or what you will do to meet the expectation of showing 30 hours of evidence.
I will have better technology to be able to record my progress through video, in a final product. And maybe some pictures and visuals as well as a log of these hours.
3.  And explain how what you will be doing will help you explore your topic in more depth.
What I will be doing will have me take what I know and learn something new while still being able to put that learned experience back into what my original goal is of finding just what can prepare me for a demanding performance.
4.  Post a log on the right hand side of your blog near your other logs and call it the independent component 2 log.
Will be done soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment