Friday, February 28, 2014

Extra Blog: February Post

This month, I have started an easier Beethoven piece, of which I am doing for my second independent component. For my answers to my essential question, I am going to have each answer just focus on one aspect of performance, and how it relates to succeeding at learning classical music. These answers are going to be based on theory, pitch, interpretation, and rhythm, and will go into detail about each and how important they are to classical music endeavors. I should have this piece finished in a month or less as I have already played this before, and I simply need to review it. My research from here on out will be focusing on the importance of theory, rhythm, pitch and interpretation, and I hope to find good sources soon with my research. I'm hoping to find books on each, or will ask assistance of my mentor.

No comments:

Post a Comment